The most important security system a small business owner should have is locks on the outside doors.
Keeping your workplace safe and secure is a top priority for any business owner; this is why you have locks on your doors. This traditional ‘lock and key’ method can work effectively as long as a keyholder is always available onsite to open doors for employees and visitors, and lock up when they are gone. One alternative is to provide keys to employees and others, such as the cleaning staff. When a key is lost, stolen or not returned by a former employee, then a business changes all the locks. Leaving them as-is creates a security risk.
Small Business Cloud Access Control from Anywhere at Anytime
You have enough hats to wear—you don’t need to be the doorman, too. Our access control systems can automate security tasks so you can focus on business.
- Automate access control for your employees and contractors
- Give mobile credentials, enabling access from any smartphone
- Grant access to individuals or groups for selected locks and timeframes
- Remotely unlock or lock doors
- Keep a record of every opening and attempted opening of each access controlled door
- Instantly deactivate credentials at any time
Affordable Small Business Access Control
Because of recent advancements in technology, you can benefit with a door access control system that is both functional and affordable. Security Technology of South Texas now offers bundled small business access control systems for 1 to 4 doors, ranging from $0,000 to $0,000. To receive a free, no obligation proposal, please provide us the following pictures and information: