Security Technology of South Texas is proud to now offer a new device from Awid, the UHF XM-700 switchplate-type reader. The device is designed with the user in mind: responsiveness, security, and speed. Having these crucial characteristics as the design philosophy, Awid have developed the essential access link for door entry into buildings, or gate entry into specified parking facilities. Cutting-edge UHF reader technology allows the use of hand-held cards and keytags used for access control into buildings, as well as by drivers at the gate. The cards and keytag are compatible with , LR-2200 and LR-3000 long-range readers. The fact that the reader operates at long range is important to users now in particular as social distancing due to COVID is a factor in daily life.
|SWITCHPLATE-TYPE UHF READER
• People access using UHF cards and tags:
• Quick access at busy entrances:
• Easy mounting: Fastens on electrical box or wall
• Easy wiring for power and data:
• Combines car and personal access:
• Reader needs no programming:
• Compatible with access systems:
• Visible and audible feedback:
• Great appearance in all locations:
Security Technology of South Texas is happy to offer custom access control and surveillance solutions to the commercial building market, and is partnered with Acadian Monitoring to bring you the best in monitored video solutions
Please contact us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org on our website or via phone at
210-446-4863 24/7 to schedule a consultation.