Previously marketed as Parakeet, Brivo’s foray into the multi-tenant video, access control, and home automation market provides a total solution for property management to wirelessly integrate surveillance with building access and smart home features. Properties can make themselves more attractive to new clients by offering a fully mobile experience for access and automation, encouraging them to pay more and stay longer.
Anywhere they go with an internet connection, clients will be able to use the app to:
- Adjust apartment temperature or turn on lights
- Open the lobby door, front gate or garage
- Access the right floor on the elevator
- Grant access to guests and take them to the pool
- Pay rent and submit work orders
- Save money with energy efficiency controls
This all takes place through the cloud, meaning there are no on-site servers to set up and maintain. So long as the location has reliable commercial-grade internet and clients have phones, the solution is seamless and elegant.
From the perspective of the property management, Brivo’s apartment solution makes easier many conventional tasks. Using a single integrated platform, management can:
- Manage access to doors throughout the property
- Quickly assign and revoke mobile credentials
- Monitor common area access and use
- Control environmental features in vacant units
- Prevent property damage with real-time alerts
- Customize reports with actionable data
Furthermore, as many industries look for ways to reduce in-person interaction, self-guided property tours have become an expectation for those looking at upmarket apartment homes. Brivo makes providing self-guided tours easy for both parties while maintaining the security of the complex. With Brivo, showing available units is easier, safer and more convenient.
Multiple properties across an entire portfolio can be managed in one suite of software, with clear delineation between access control features, video surveillance, and automation. Enrolled individuals can be divided into staff and clients and subdivisions thereof, with mass notifications easily sent out to just the group that needs to know. With the elimination of physical keys and fobs, security is improved by reducing the attack surface of your complex to something much more difficult to clone or hack, the personal phone.
Security Technology of South Texas is one of the area’s most experienced and professional teams in physical security, access control, and surveillance. If you would like an assessment made for your business, please contact us at
Visit at gostst.com
Or call at 210-446-4863